- You are not a complete beginner to blues dancing. This level is intended for those who have been dancing for at least 6 months/1 year.
- You take regular blues dance classes
- You have attended a few (or more) dedicated workshops
- You are comfortable with social dancing
- You are ready to develop my skills and build confidence
MES E MES*
- You take regular blues dance classes or have attended blues dance workshops and festivals.
- You are confident with your basics and have a pot of vocabulary that you play with on the social dance floor. You are here to take your dancing to the next level.
- You want to expand your vocabulary, refine your all important basics, and develop your musicality so you feel comfortable dancing to a range of tempos and different styles of blues music.
PISA PI CURT*
- You take regular blues dance classes and attend blues dance workshops and festivals.
- You are an experienced blues dancer and feel comfortable dancing to all tempos and different styles of blues music.
- You have strong lead/follow skills and understand the importance and role of each partner in blues dance.
- You understand that great basics make great dancers and would happily spend classes on refining your technique and layering on top of it.
* Do you want to know what’s the meaning of those Piedmontese words? Try asking the locals in Turin!